Aug 25, 2012

The Scottish Fine Soap Company "Soap in a Tin"

This is my first soap from the Scottish Fine Soap Company! I'm so happy that I finally bought one. I was immediately drawn to the display of  "Soap in a Tin" as soon as I saw them at my local Marshall's. 


Each Soap in a tin has a different scent, and it's own unique tin. Out of the scents that were available, I decided to pick vanilla! 


I love that the ingredients are printed onto the tin itself, because labels always peel off. The soap itself is 3.5 grams and is made in Scotland, of course! 


Each "Soap in a Tin" is individually wrapped in tissue paper. I love the little detail of the company name on the paper as well. Little touches are always nice! 


Here it is! This soap feels so smooth to the touch, I can't wait to start using it! Although the scent says vanilla, it reminds me of apple cinnamon oatmeal. 

Overall: 
I can't wait to start using this soap. I'll be posting a follow up review about what it does for my skin. This soap smells delicious, and feels so smooth, that it's almost creamy. The fact that it comes in a tin is so cute and can be handy for traveling, or even make a cute party favor! I'm really happy with the details that were put into this soap, and I hope that I can find more soon! 

If you don't have a Marshall's near you, I believe you can order these soaps on their website, www.scottishfinesoaps.com.  Let me know if you have tried any Scottish Fine Soap Company  products before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥